FeedForward fosters young adult advocates of Tarrant Area Food Bank, who work together to forward the message of how we can all join the fight against hunger in our community.
FeedForward is a diverse group of professional men and women who volunteer their time, talents, energy and support for TAFB in its efforts to end hunger through programs, initiatives and community action.
How to Get Involved
- Attend FeedForward events - become an advocate and promote the cause.
- Stay involved - grow future leadership for Tarrant Area Food Bank; help us fight hunger.
- Enjoy various volunteer activities and special events while actively raising funds and awareness.
- Membership Recognition
- Attend exclusive events such as happy hours, tastings, cooking classes and more
- Network opportunities with young professionals around the metroplex who also care about fighting hunger in our community
If you would like to become a member, please complete the membership form and return to:
Denise Semple by
, or fax to 817-877-5148.
Donations can be made by mail or by phone:
Attn: Suzanne Turner
2600 Cullen Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
817-332-9177, ext. 141
See photos of FeedForward's recent activities on our Facebook page!
Fort Worth Business Press Feature - Read more about the vision that FeedForward founding chairman, Mark Davidovich and Tarrant Area Food Bank Executive Director, Bo Soderbergh have for the role that young professionals will play in the fight against hunger here: Young Professionals Become Driving Force in Food Bank's Efforts.