Make a Difference
|FOLLOW US ON:
||<< Food Drive Tips
WAYS TO RAISE FUNDS
- Hold drawings for a reserved parking space, day off with pay, romantic weekend getaways, golf foursomes, restaurant gift certificates, etc.
- Have a "jeans day" and pitch in $5 to $10 for the privilege.
- Have an "empty your pockets" day (or week) and collect all the pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters from everyone in the office (or school).
- Encourage competition between floors, departments or organizations.
- Have a talent show that people pay to enter and to attend.
- Host a "Rice and Beans" Lunch.
- Encourage employees to write a check in memory or honor of a special person.
- Host a golf tournament.
- Host a "building competition." Limit construction material to cans or nonperishable food only. Departments or floors must pay to enter.
- Silent Auction
- Bowling Tournament
- Casino Night
- Tennis Classic
- Used Book Sale
- Poinsettias sale
- Bake Sale and Cake Walk
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Sale
- Sell the Taste of Tarrant cookbook of recipes by local sports figures, chefs, elected officials and other local celebrities. The cookbook is presented by the Mayors of Tarrant County as a fundraiser benefiting Tarrant Food Bank.
- Sell Cookbooks of recipes from employees/members of your organization.
- Have a Potluck Lunch and charge $5 per person.
- Host a "carnival" complete with dunking booths, caramel apples, penny throwing, pie throwing and hot dogs.
- Have an art/craft/hobby show featuring individual "works of art."
- Sell t-shirts (or sweatshirts) for employees to wear during the week of the drive.
Most of all, have fun!!!
|Copyright 2012-2013. Tarrant Area Food Bank. All Rights Reserved.