Empty Bowls Fort Worth 2014
Thursday, March 27, 2014
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Texas Hall (West & Central Rooms)
Amon G. Carter Exhibit Hall
Will Rogers Memorial Center
3401 West Lancaster, Fort Worth 76107
Empty Bowls Fort Worth
An Artful Taste to End Hunger
Tarrant Area Food Bank's signature event attracts 2,000 guests and volunteers who select keepsakes from
among 2,500 handcrafted bowls by North Texas artisans. Guests can also, among other activities:
- Bid in a Live Auction for Celebrity Bowls, each signed by a famous chef, entertainer, sports figure, or author.
- Taste soups and desserts from Fort worth area high-end and casual dining restaurants and caterers.
- Bid in a Silent Auction for three-dimensional art by Texas artisans and for cultural, entertainment, dining and spa packages.
- Enter Raffles for (1) a fanciful, fluted glass bowl from David Gappa’s Vetro Glassblowing Studio; (2) a close-up experience with professional indoor football in a suite for 10 at a game played by Texas Revolution in the state-of-the-art Allen Events Center; (3) a brand new iPad Mini; (4) a beautiful handmade, multi-colored quilt.
UPDATED! Sample listing of artists who are contributing their bowls and artwork this year.
- Admission Tickets Sold in advance ONLY
- $50 for a general admission ticket
- $130 for A VIP ticket for admission a half hour early along with the Corporate Sponsors
- Raffle tickets: $10 each or three for $25 (in advance and day of event). Items described above.
- Tickets purchased through March 20 will be mailed to purchasers. Tickets purchased March 21 through March 26 will be held at Will Call. No tickets will be sold the day of the event.
33 Fort Worth chefs to provide cuisine for tasting by 1,500 or more at Tarrant Area Food Bank's 12th Empty Bowls Fort Worth
Opportunities and Payment Online
Questions? Please email
Francie Cooper, Community Events Director.
See an Empty Bowls event
View the 2013 Empty Bowls segment on WFAA-TV Good Morning Texas.
For the latest updates on the upcoming 2014 event follow the Empty Bowls Fort Worth Facebook page.
Bisque Bowl Painting
Each year volunteer painters, professional and amateur alike, begin painting bisque bowls for the next Empty Bowls event, even as the current one takes place.
Hart Street Pottery and Pepe Le Potter would like to invite you to join in the preparation by painting bisque bowls for the upcoming 2014 Empty Bowls event. A $4 donation per bowl is requested to help defray costs.
Hart Street Pottery (17 & up)
6346 Hart Street, Fort Worth 76112
Pepe Le Potter (Child friendly)
678 Grapevine Hwy, Hurst 76054
Please call ahead if you are planning to attend.
Hart Street Pottery, 817-429-7222.
Pepe Le Potter, 817-605-1700.